Welcome to Define Your Rich.com, a place where I write about my journey to manifest a life that I love. This is my space where I share tips and trick I've picked up along the way that make manifesting a lot easier and a lot more fun. Some of my blog posts contain affiliate links and all opinions on this site are my own.
I hope that by reading my story you too can manifest a more abundant life.
I believe that you can create a life you love and have everything and anything you want. I believe that money is unlimited and the only real limitations in life are the ones you place on yourself. And I think it's important to know what you want and to go after it with everything you've got.
If you are looking for a great place to start with your manifesting journey please feel free to sign up for the free Audio Training: 3 Steps to Manifest Anything You Want
Free Audio Training: How to Manifest Anything You Want
A little bit about me...
I was born in Canada in 1994 in Canada into a pretty average, middle
class family. I met my super amazing common law boyfriend, Evan, in high school and we live together in a smallish town in BC with our unbeatably cute Boston Terrier dog, Bobby.
A few things I am extremely proud of manifesting so far include:
- My 4-year Bachelors of Business Administration Degree with a double major in Finance and Management
- Our own home that we purchased when both Evan and I were 20 years old, still in university
- Trips all over the world; London, Paris, Lyon, Pisa, Venice, Florence, Rome, Disneyland and World, Cuba (3+ times), Punta Cana, Montreal, Vancouver (many, many, many times), Gaspe, Las Vagas, and counting.
- A really awesome job that I actually like going to everyday, that pays well and makes me feel like I'm making a difference in my community.
- And, a boyfriend, family, and friends that love me and support me unconditionally.
From the blog...
- Manifesting Disneyland: How I Manifested a Trip to Disneyland in Less Than 30 Days Back in February Evan and I took a trip to Montreal, QC and then flew down to Orlando, FL. While in Florida we went to DisneyWorld and had an absolute blast! And when we got back home I couldn’t stop thinking […]Continue Reading...
- The Blueprint to Life If you had to describe life in one word what would it be? I was listening to a Tony Robbins audio today from his new app, Breakthrough, where Tony was talking about your blueprint for life. That is, the ideas and beliefs we individually hold to be true about life. And Tony […]Continue Reading...
- 3 Steps to Overcome Your Fear of Starting There is something so hopeful about starting something new. No baggage to weigh you down, nothing to go back and fix. But sometimes that first step can be the hardest. You can’t help but think “What should I do first?” and this question can be paralyzing. Once […]Continue Reading...