Welcome to Define Your Rich.com, a place where I write about my journey to manifest a life that I love. This is my space where I share tips and trick I've picked up along the way that make manifesting a lot easier and a lot more fun. Some of my blog posts contain affiliate links and all opinions on this site are my own.
I hope that by reading my story you too can manifest a more abundant life.
I believe that you can create a life you love and have everything and anything you want. I believe that money is unlimited and the only real limitations in life are the ones you place on yourself. And I think it's important to know what you want and to go after it with everything you've got.
From the blog...
- Up Your Value. Up Your Income: day 16 This is part of the Unleash Your Inner Money Babe series. You can checkout yesterday’s post here. Happy Valentine’s Day! Today I want you to write a big long list (ok, ten things) of all the value you already provide to your family, friends, customers, bosses, and coworkers. […]Continue Reading...
- The Money Is Already Manifesting: day 15 This is part of the Unleash Your Inner Money Babe series. You can checkout yesterday’s post here. In yesterday’s post we talked a lot about financial management. Today I want to talk a little bit more about that but also give you a pick-me-up if yesterday was a little […]Continue Reading...
- Owning Your Shit: day 14 This is part of the Unleash Your Inner Money Babe series. You can checkout yesterday’s post here. Denise Duffield-Thomas, in her book Get Rich, Lucky Bitch, dedicates an entire chapter to exploring why women so often give up their power when it comes to money. She uses celebrities as examples of […]Continue Reading...
Purchase The Manifesting Guide and Workbook
How to Manifest $1,000 in 30 Days or Less
- Guide & Workbook
A Little Bit About Me
I was born in Canada in 1994 in Canada into a pretty average, middle
class family. I met my super amazing common law boyfriend, Evan, in high school and we live together in a smallish town in BC with our unbeatably cute Boston Terrier dog, Bobby.
A few things I am extremely proud of manifesting so far include:
- My 4-year Bachelors of Business Administration Degree with a double major in Finance and Management
- Our own home that we purchased when both Evan and I were 20 years old, still in university
- Trips all over the world; London, Paris, Lyon, Pisa, Venice, Florence, Rome, Disneyland and World, Cuba (3+ times), Punta Cana, Montreal, Vancouver (many, many, many times), Gaspe, Las Vagas, and counting.
- A really awesome job that I actually like going to everyday, that pays well and makes me feel like I'm making a difference in my community.
- And, a boyfriend, family, and friends that love me and support me unconditionally.