Welcome to Define Your Rich.com, a place where I write about my journey to manifest a life that I love. This is my space where I share tips and trick I've picked up along the way that make manifesting a lot easier and a lot more fun. Some of my blog posts contain affiliate links and all opinions on this site are my own.
I hope that by reading my story you too can manifest a more abundant life.
I believe that you can create a life you love and have everything and anything you want. I believe that money is unlimited and the only real limitations in life are the ones you place on yourself. And I think it's important to know what you want and to go after it with everything you've got.
From the blog...
- Squashing A Limiting Belief: day 17 This is part of the Unleash Your Inner Money Babe series. You can checkout yesterday’s post here. In my last post I got you to identify one (or more) limiting belief that you hold and hopefully, you have that list handy for today’s article. Today I am going to walk […]Continue Reading...
- Up Your Value. Up Your Income: day 16 This is part of the Unleash Your Inner Money Babe series. You can checkout yesterday’s post here. Happy Valentine’s Day! Today I want you to write a big long list (ok, ten things) of all the value you already provide to your family, friends, customers, bosses, and coworkers. […]Continue Reading...
- The Money Is Already Manifesting: day 15 This is part of the Unleash Your Inner Money Babe series. You can checkout yesterday’s post here. In yesterday’s post we talked a lot about financial management. Today I want to talk a little bit more about that but also give you a pick-me-up if yesterday was a little […]Continue Reading...
Purchase The Manifesting Guide and Workbook
How to Manifest $1,000 in 30 Days or Less
- Guide & Workbook
A Little Bit About Me
I was born in Canada in 1994 in Canada into a pretty average, middle
class family. I met my super amazing common law boyfriend, Evan, in high school and we live together in a smallish town in BC with our unbeatably cute Boston Terrier dog, Bobby.
A few things I am extremely proud of manifesting so far include:
- My 4-year Bachelors of Business Administration Degree with a double major in Finance and Management
- Our own home that we purchased when both Evan and I were 20 years old, still in university
- Trips all over the world; London, Paris, Lyon, Pisa, Venice, Florence, Rome, Disneyland and World, Cuba (3+ times), Punta Cana, Montreal, Vancouver (many, many, many times), Gaspe, Las Vagas, and counting.
- A really awesome job that I actually like going to everyday, that pays well and makes me feel like I'm making a difference in my community.
- And, a boyfriend, family, and friends that love me and support me unconditionally.