Hi, Zoey here!
Welcome to Define Your Rich
This place is a place where I write about my journey to manifest a life that I love. This is my space where I share tips and trick I’ve picked up along the way that make manifesting a lot easier and a lot more fun. Some of my blog posts contain affiliate links and all opinions on this site are my own.
I hope that by reading my story you too can manifest a more abundant life.
I believe that you can create a life you love and have everything and anything you want. I believe that money is unlimited and the only real limitations in life are the ones you place on yourself. And I think it’s important to know what you want and to go after it with everything you’ve got.
A little bit about me…
I was born in Canada in 1994 in Canada into a pretty average, middle class family. I met my super amazing common law boyfriend, Evan, in high school and we live together in a smallish town in BC with our unbeatably cute Boston Terrier dog, Bobby.
A few things I am extremely proud of manifesting so far include:
- My 4-year Bachelors of Business Administration Degree with a double major in Finance and Management
- Our own home that we purchased when both Evan and I were 20 years old, still in university
- Trips all over the world; London, Paris, Lyon, Pisa, Venice, Florence, Rome, Disneyland and World, Cuba (3+ times), Punta Cana, Montreal, Vancouver (many, many, many times), Gaspe, Las Vagas, maui and counting.
- A really awesome job that I actually like going to everyday, that pays well and makes me feel like I’m making a difference in my community.
- And, a boyfriend, family, and friends that love me and support me unconditionally.
If it’s your first time here be sure to check out some of the site’s most popular articles!
20 Seconds of Courage
What Should I Do With My Life?
How to Make a Vision Board
How to Build Wealth
And don’t forget to pick up your copy of the Manifest $1,000 in 30 Days Starter Pack
Come Say Hello
You can always send me an email using the Contact page. I read every email and love hearing from you. So ask me questions, tell me about yourself, or just shoot me an email to tell me about your day! I’ll talk to you soon 🙂